Black Friday is approaching. The annual savings event is an opportunity to get discounts on gadgets, kitchen appliances, and just about anything you could ever buy.
In the run up to the event, we’ve listed all the biggest discounts on your favorite gadgets here.
It’s all about big Apple discounts, small chances to save on next-gen consoles, big savings on air fryers for faster cooking times, and more.
We’re still a few weeks away from seeing big discounts, but here are the most anticipated gadgets of the year.
Notable Black Friday Gadget Deals
PS5 and Xbox Series X
- PS5: Last year, the PS5 was hard to find in stock on Black Friday. Don’t worry about discounts. A year later, this still seems to be the case, albeit to a slightly lesser extent: Amazon already said you’ll need to get an invite to buy a PS5 (which is You can apply on his website on Amazon). If demand is predictably high, other retailers will struggle with inventory as well. Discounts are unlikely, but bundles with discounts on games and accessories will become more common during Black Friday sales.
- Xbox Series X: Currently, the Xbox Series X seems to have far less inventory issues than the PS5 this Black Friday. Discounts are more likely because retailers haven’t warned about inventory. Similar to the PS5, you’ll likely save the most with additional accessories and games on your console. Keep an eye on Amazon, Argos, Very, and other similar retailers.
Headphones, tablets, smartphones, headphones, there are plenty of Apple products to watch this Black Friday. Apple isn’t exactly known for its sales or big discounts, but Black Friday is usually where the company makes its biggest savings.
We’ve got you covered with Apple’s complete Black Friday deals guide so you can see all the best deals anytime, anywhere.
Airfryers are the latest big thing in cooking technology, offering a faster and more efficient way to cook different types of food.
If you’re looking to buy an airfryer, Black Friday is a great time to take the plunge, as various types of airfryers are heavily discounted.
Many retailers, including Currys, Amazon, and Argos, are hosting Black Friday air flyer sales.
As with Apple products, Black Friday is a great time to buy an Android smartphone. There are plenty of Android smartphones that have seen price cuts during this time, but the three main ones to watch are:
- Samsung: Samsung, Android’s biggest smartphone brand and frequent Black Friday sale, could be showing up with some savings on some of its flagship devices during this period. The latest Samsung Galaxy S22 devices and Samsung’s 2022 Fold and Flip handsets are most likely to be the main focus, but expect significant discounts on the Samsung Galaxy S21 series and Samsung’s budget A-series smartphones.
- Google: Google recently released its two latest smartphones, the Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro. Despite being new releases, these two handsets should get a hefty discount during Black Friday, as did last year’s Google Pixel 6a, 6, and 6 Pro.
- Oneplus: If you want high-end specs at an affordable price, OnePlus might be the better choice for Android. Luckily, it’s often used during big Black Friday sales.
So where should you look to find the best Black Friday phone deals? Retailers who typically discount smartphones during this time Amazon, Berry, Argos, Currys.
Amazon Home Tech and Speakers
Every year Amazon is one of the biggest players on Black Friday. This mostly includes discounts on other companies’ products, but they also sell a variety of proprietary devices.
Amazon has slashed prices on speakers, security devices, tablets, and more during this time.
Discounts apply on most Amazon devices, especially during the actual Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekends.
sleep tech and mattress
We all know sleep is important. Investments in new mattresses and bedding can get expensive quickly, but Black Friday can help reduce those costs.
Mattresses and bedding now make up a large portion of Black Friday sales, both directly from the sleep companies themselves and from third-party retailers.
Brands like Emma, Eight Sleep, and Simba will almost certainly have their own sales. But you can also save through Amazon, Currys, Argos, and more.
Whether you’re buying noise-cancelling headphones, affordable in-ear earbuds, or running headphones, Black Friday is a great time to invest in audio products. In the past, Amazon has offered discounts to brands like Sony, Apple, Bose, and Beats.
Keep an eye out for discounts on Sony WH-1000XM5 and XM4, Bose 700, Apple AirPods Max, and Beats Fits Pro. These are all some of the most commonly discounted headphones.
When is Black Friday 2022?
This year’s Black Friday officially begins on November 25th. For even more gadget deals there is also Cyber Monday to think about, this year he is November 29th as we tend to focus on online deals and it starts next Monday.
Where do the best Black Friday gadget deals take place?
With so many retailers having massive sales, it can be difficult to know where to look. List of places where the best Black Friday gadget deals are likely to take place summarized.
- Amazon: Clearly a go-to when it comes to Black Friday gadget deals. We are already seeing significant reductions in robot vacuums and electric toothbrushes. Stay on top of your sales by keeping an eye on our Black Friday deals page.
- Argos: Perfect for fitness trackers, smart watches, air purifiers and other consumer electronics and wellness products. Argos has already promised the best Black Friday prices for smart TVs, game consoles and kettles this year. For more Black Friday news, visit the Argos Black Friday page.
- Very.co.uk: Home to many popular brands like Samsung, Toshiba, and LG, this online retailer has gadgets for every room in your home.
- curries: If you need big appliances like TVs, game consoles and laptops, Currys is the place to go, notorious for their Black Friday success. You can register your interest and be notified when the deal is released.
- Robert Diaz: If you’re looking for smart home security devices from brands like Arlo and Ring, you’re in the right place.