The Keystone SMILES Community Learning Center seeks dynamic individuals seeking to expand their career and leadership skills by establishing a positive and supportive environment to support Keystone SMILES CLC Business Managers in Knox, Pennsylvania.
For more information about our organization, please visit our website www.keystonesmiles.org.
Positions currently open:
The Keystone SMILES Community Learning Center (CLC) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to help individuals, schools, and other non-profit organizations, offering programs supported by grants and donations. Their agency offers service opportunities, academic support, safe havens, early childhood education, and skills trade programs. SMILES stands for “Service Making an Impact through Learning Experiences with Students” (students of all ages). 28 years old. Keystone SMILES CLC supports 21 PT and FT employees and up to 140 AmeriCorps members annually.
- personal medicine
- Matching retirement opportunities
- paid holiday
- Irregular and long holidays
- flexible schedule
- Accounting, payroll, tax, budget, insurance and contract skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Formats
- QuickBooks Pro skills and experience
- Favorable experience working in some way with a school, business, or non-profit organization
- Associate or certification in the field of Human Resources or Finance Curriculum
- Preferred is a 4-year degree in business or accounting
Responsibilities to assist Business Managers include, but are not limited to:
- To efficiently organize and manage the ongoing estimated cost management from the initial estimate to the final actual estimate
- To pull financial reports to track costs for grants and jobs for the reporting period
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable, human resources, insurance, payroll, tax
- Collecting and maintaining necessary files/documents to support labor costs and monitoring
- Assist personnel with tasks requiring accounting, oversight, billing, and purchasing needs
- Assist in the creation, development and production of reports to ensure accurate financial information regarding operational and management requirements
- Work with the Executive Director and Program Coordinator to analyze your ability to take on new initiatives and projects
- Assist in grant development and budget proposals
Base Salary $39,800 – Salary increases depending on education and/or work experience.
- Letter of introduction and reason for interest
- 2 References
- 1) work
- 1) service or volunteer related references;
For more information and to apply please follow this link: https://smileshr.bamboohr.com/careers/105
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the content of the Service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.