If you’re looking for a new industrial embedded computer for your next Internet of Things or AI project, you might be interested in the new Cincoze DV-1000 Mini PC that performs in harsh environments. The compact PC is equipped with industrial grade components that can withstand temperatures from -40°C to 70°C. With a form factor roughly the size of an A5 sheet of paper, the Mini PC is equipped with industrial specifications such as EMC and US Military Standard (MIL-STD-810G).
Cincoze DV-1000 Mini PC features include 9th/8th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Coffee Lake-R S series) processors and up to 32 GB of DDR4 2666 MHz memory. Storage options include a 2.5-inch SATA HDD/SSD tray, 2x mSATA slots, 1x M.2 Key M 2280, and NVMe high-speed SSD.
industrial embedded computer
“With the evolution of IIoT and AI technology, more and more manufacturers are implementing predictive maintenance to collect equipment data in the field. and machine learning (ML) to avoid manual decision-making, increase automation, reduce average maintenance costs and downtime, and increase the accuracy of machine downtime predictions.
“These factors extend machine life, improve efficiency and increase profits. Cincoze’s Rugged Computing – DIAMOND product line includes the high-performance, essential embedded computer series DV-1000. , which integrates high-performance computing and flexible expansion functions in a small and compact body.The system can process large amounts of data in real time for data analysis.It is suitable for use in demanding industrial sites. It’s the ultimate system for conservation.”
Cincoze DV-1000 Mini PC Specifications
– Supports 9th/8th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 or Pentium/Celeron processors (up to 65W)
– Compact size (224 x 162 x 64 mm)
– 1 x M.2 2280 Key M Socket, auto detect NVMe/SATA SSD
– 1 x M.2 2230 Key E for Intel® CNVi/Wireless Module
– 2 x full-size Mini PCIe sockets for module expansion
– Optional CMI/MEC module for I/O expansion
– Wide operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C
– Military standard (MIL-STD-810G) shock and vibration resistant
– Railway EMC standard EN50155 (EN 50121-3-2 only) certified
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.