Fleet World’s 5-Minute Industry Briefing: Top Stories of the Week
Fleet Industry Top Stories of the Week…
- Europcar launches interactive guide to help fleets find the right van – Europcar Mobility Group UK has launched an interactive online tool for commercial vehicles to help fleets find the van or truck solution that best fits their needs. … read more “
- New issue of EV Fleet World Digital Magazine has been published – A new issue of EV Fleet World Digital Magazine is out, offering the latest insights and advice for fleets and drivers considering electrification. … read more “
- SSE Energy Solutions launches UK-wide EV charging network – SSE Energy Solutions announced that Oxford Properties … Read more »
- Radius Vehicle Solutions expands to Ireland in deal with Traction Finance – Radius Vehicle Solutions acquires a majority stake in Belfast-based Traction Finance, expanding its commercial vehicle rental and leasing business north and south … read more »
- Paythru study finds charging concerns deter non-EV drivers – Concerns about a poor charging experience, such as a lack of charging points, have made non-EV drivers hesitant to switch. For the latest industry details… read more »
- How green is your parcel?Why you need to motorize your online delivery – Niall Riddell, CEO of EV fleet fuel card provider Paua, talks about the environmental costs of online delivery. Click here for more information on the latest industry news.
- Electric Vehicle Scheme to Offer UK’s First Salsac Subscription Scheme for EVs – Electric Car Scheme has partnered with subscription car service Onto to offer a new subscription-based pay-sacrifice scheme for electric vehicles. For more information… read more »
- Stellantis UK Appoints Nick Richards as B2B Director of Major Restructuring – Stellantis UK has appointed Nick Richards as its new B2B Director, succeeding James Taylor, as part of a significantly overhauled management structure from January 2023. … read more “
- Falling company car figures are shot across the bow by HMRC, fleet division says – ‘A shot over the bow for HMRC’ is the latest HMRC figure showing further decline in the number of employees paying in-kind benefits for company cars… read more »
- Trial of “noise camera” to detect anti-social drivers – In the UK, ‘new age’ road cameras are being deployed as part of an attempt to crack down on anti-social driving. For the latest industry details… read more »
- Fleet maintenance key in cost of living crisis, urges Trakm8 – Trakm8 urges fleets not to cut vehicle maintenance amid unprecedented cost pressures for UK companies. Click here for more information on the latest industry news.
- Uncertainty in charging costs for EV drivers after emergency budget, LeasePlan warns – Yesterday’s U-turn on government tax cuts and energy price guarantees will have serious implications for EV drivers and fleets, LeasePlan UK warned. For more information… read more »
- Peugeot previews future EV with Inception concept – Peugeot will unveil a new concept car in the coming weeks, providing insight into its upcoming lineup of purpose-built electric vehicles. For more information… read more »
- 7 Days of Suttie… on the Kia EV6 – This week our Al will be testing Kia’s flagship electric vehicle. Click here for more information on the latest industry news.
- Leasys Rent rebrands as Drivalia to promote sustainable mobility – FCA Bank Group has taken over Leasys Rent to launch a new rental and mobility company called Drivalia. For more of the latest industry news,… read more »
- Camera van trials capture dangerous drivers every 6 minutes – New attempts at camera-based technology detect drivers with mobile phones or without seatbelts every six minutes. For more of the latest industry news,… read more »
- Mercedes EQE SUV debuts in Paris with 367 miles of range – Mercedes unveiled the EQE SUV at the Paris Motor Show with a range of up to 367 miles and an AMG version with 687 horsepower. For more information… read more »
- Jeep unveils electric SUV “Avenger” at Paris Motor Show – Jeep unveiled the brand’s first all-electric vehicle, the Avenger SUV, at the Paris Motor Show. For more of the latest industry news,… read more »