If you recently purchased an Apple iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, you are wondering how you can use your Apple Cash. apple pay You can also use the service on mobile, desktop and browser to send and receive cash. This quick guide will show you how to send money through Apple Pay and apple cash and what is the difference. At this time, you must be 18 or older and reside in the United States to send and receive Apple Cash. If she lives in the United States and is under 18, the family manager can set up her Apple Cash as part of the Apple Cash Family. Then you can send and receive money with Apple Cash.
What’s the difference between Apple Cash and Apple Pay?
Learn more about the differences between Apple Cash and Apple Pay. Apple Cash takes the form of a digital card in the Apple Wallet application, allowing you to send and receive money in Apple’s Messages application or Wallet. Money received this way appears on your Apple Cash card in your digital Apple Wallet. This money can be spent online, in high street stores, and in other applications and websites using Apple Pay.
Apple created the Pay service to allow users to securely use Apple Cash, Apple Card (Apple’s credit card), and other third-party credit and other debit cards that they have added to their iPhone’s digital wallet You can now purchase molds. macbook. To check your Apple Cash balance on your Apple Cash card, visit the Wallet app on your iPhone. Configuration > Wallet and Apple Pay.
You can easily add money to your Apple Cash card by adding your debit card to the Apple Wallet application. Money received via messages from friends and family is automatically added to her Apple Cash balance in Wallet. Note that if you’re under her 18, you can only add money to her Apple Cash card if someone sends it to you. Daily Cash Back from your Apple Credit Card will also be credited to your Apple Cash Card balance.
How to send money with Apple Pay
There are several ways to send money through the Apple Pay service. First, we’ll show you how to use Apple Cash to send many messages from the Messages app. By default, all transfers are deducted from your Apple Cash balance. If you prefer, you can also send money directly from your debit card, but we’ll get to that later. First, let’s learn how to send money with Apple Pay using Messages.
1. Open the Apple Messages app and start a new conversation or tap an existing conversation already in progress
2. Press the Apple Cash button just above the $25 symbol on the left (third icon from the left) as shown in the image above.
3. If the recipient is unable to accept payments sent with Apple Cash at this time, they will be notified. Otherwise, go to step 4.
4. Enter the amount to send to the contact in the message
Five.[送信]Tap the button to start the transfer
6. Confirm payment using Face or Touch ID authentication.
If you want to cancel the payment, you can do so before the recipient receives the money. You can also respond to requests for money the same way by simply clicking the request in your messaging application.
To send money from your watch via the Messages app, follow these steps:
1. Open Messages on your Apple Watch
2. Press the App Store button next to the message box on your Apple Watch.
3. Enter the amount to send using the plus and minus signs or by rotating the digital crown.
4. Tap Send to confirm the amount
5. Confirm payment by double-clicking the side button on your watch
Send money from the Wallet app using Apple Cash
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Cash Card
2. Choose to send money or request cash
3. Enter the amount to transfer or request
4. Press Send to review to start the process
5. Confirm the amount you want to send or receive using Face ID or Touch ID or just enter your passcode according to your preference
Send money using a debit card
As explained earlier in this article, your Apple Cash balance will be used for transfers by default, but you can change your payment method after adding your debit card to Wallet. When Apple confirms the transfer amount, it will display your currently available debit cards. Apple also allows you to opt out of using your Apple Cash balance by default by disabling it in your payment method.
Request payment from your iPhone
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone
2. Select an existing conversation or start a new one
3. Tap the Apple Cash button and enter the amount you want to request from your contact
4. Just like the message, press the send button to confirm the amount.
5. Wait for your family or friends to send you cash 🙂
If you need additional help using Apple Cash or Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer, visit the official support website or schedule an appointment with an Apple Genius Bar representative to speak with Apple We recommend that you contact us directly.
Filed Under: Apple, Guide
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.