if you are in the market 75×75×48mm Only 270g in size and only 270g in weight. i Cool Core R1Now available for pre-order starting at $199. Mini PCs can be equipped with Intel Celeron N5105 or Intel Pentium Silver N6005 CPUs depending on your needs.
Supported with 8GB single channel or 16GB dual channel LPDDR4-4233 which unfortunately cannot be upgraded. Other features include 4 x 2.5 GbE Ethernet ports (Intel i226-V) and onboard storage in the form of M.2 2242 PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs with 128 GB or 512 GB capacity. Mini PC Cube’s ports include HDMI 2.0 (4K/60Hz), USB 3.1 Type-C (10 Gbps), 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A, convenient microSD card reader, and USB-C for power only .
A mini PC with 4 Ethernet connections is perfect for networking applications and can be used as a firewall, file server or router as needed. Mini PCs also support a variety of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows and many Linux distributions, including most GNU/Linux distributions, as well as proprietary software such as pfSense, Proxmox, and OpenWrt.
Specifications of iKoolCore R1 Mini PC
– Intel Celeron N5105/Pentium Silver N6005 Quad Core / 4 Threads @ 2.0 GHz (Turbo up to 3.3 GHz)
– 4 Intel i226-V 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet NIC ports
– M.2 2242 slot supports NVMe or SATA(NGFF) (NVMe default, SATA needs to flash different BIOS)
– Equipped with 8GB/16GB 4233Ghz LPDDR4 Samsung memory
– Intel AES-NI, VT-D, VT-X support
– Active cooling with silent fan
– Both DC IN and PD Power are supported
– 75 x 75 x 48mm only
– If you are using the optional SSD, Ubuntu 22.04 is pre-installed by default.
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.