King Charles sent off his disgraced brother Prince Andrew in sensational fashion, according to reports.
“The King has made it clear that Buckingham Palace is no place for Prince Andrew,” a source told the news outlet of the decision, which comes a few months before the coronation of King Charles IIIset for May 6.
Andrew, who has had his back to the wall for his alleged friendship with disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was revealed, he was told “there is no more room” for him at Buckingham Palace, the official royal residence.
A 10-year renovation, costing more than $400 million, is set to take place at the palace, which includes Andrew’s suite, known as the Chamber Floor.
“First his office closed last year and now his dorms,” the insider told The Sun. “Andrew loved having a suite at Buckingham Palace, where he was not only set up for married life with Sarah Ferguson, but used it as a bachelor pad after his divorce.”
“He brought a string of new girlfriends home to the palace – even model Caprice. A boy’s flat at St James’ Palace doesn’t have the same single-man appeal,’ the source added.
If Andrew wishes to stay in London, King Charles has reportedly told him his only other option is his other royal residence, St. James’.
Andrew also shares a 31-bedroom Royal Lodge mansion in Windsor with his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson.
The expulsion deals a further blow to Andrew, who was kicked out of his office at Buckingham Palace last year.
“All attendance at the palace is officially over”, a source told the outlet in December. “The king made it very clear. He is not a member of the royal family. He is alone.
While still a Royal Knight of the Garter and Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order, he was told face to face by his mother that he would no longer be known as His Royal Highness.
The monarch, who was 94 when she died in September, broke the news to the father-of-two at Windsor Castle in January last year. That same month, she also stripped him of his military titles.
“With the Queen’s approval and consent, the Duke of York’s military affiliations and royal patronages have been returned to the Queen,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement at the time.
Andrew’s retraction of official royal tags came amid his sexual assault case filed by Virginia Giuffre, who has long claimed Epstein tricked her into “disgusting” sex with the royal three times, starting in 2001 when she was just 17.
Andrew’s lawyers say he “unequivocally denies Giuffre’s false allegations against him”. He settle the case out of court for an undisclosed sum last February.
Epstein dead behind bars in 2019 awaiting trial for child sex trafficking.
Andrew – who was famous photographed by The Post taking a walk with the pedophile in 2011 following Epstein’s first release from prison – denied knowing anything about Epstein’s unlawful behavior.
The Post has contacted Buckingham Palace for comment.