October 31st School Assembly News Headlines
Click here for school assembly news headlines! From celebrating Halloween 2022 to India’s National Unity Day, here’s a roundup of the top stories that made headlines yesterday and today’s events on October 31, 2022.
- October 31st is celebrated as India’s National Unity Day to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
- prime minister
Narendra Modivisit kevadia to pay homage Sardar Patelin the image of unity
- Today is also the anniversary of the death of former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
- Minister of Union Education, Skills Development and Entrepreneurship
Dharmendra PradhanLead Unity Run on the occasion of Rashtriya Ekta Diwas, University of Delhi
- CM Yogi Adityanath of Uttar Pradesh Opens First Data Center in Greater Noida
- Delhi metro service to start at 4am to facilitate those attending ‘Run for Unity’
- Morbi Bridge in Gujarat collapses a week after renovation, killing 91
- October 31st is observed around the world as Halloween
- South Korean President Yun declares national mourning period after Seoul stampede kills at least 151
- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres calls for extension of Ukraine-Russia grain deal
- US House Speaker
Nancy Pelosi‘s husband was assaulted with a hammer at his San Francisco home
- ICC T20 World Cup 2022: India lose top spot after South Africa win by 5 wickets
- ICC T20 World Cup 2022: Australia v Ireland at 1:30pm (IST) today in Brisbane
- India defeats Australia 5-4 in shootout as Johor Cup Sultan secures third crown
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddi Chirag Shetty advances to French Open Super 750 badminton final
For more information on the latest happenings in India and around the world, please visit: timesnownews.com About the latest updates. Click here for the latest school news assembly headlines.