Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime for many fans, perhaps right after watching matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors from the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that: rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating in the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
Rumors of the day:
- According Fighting selection, WWE is “interested in bringing back several women who previously worked for the company.” This includes Tegan Nox.
- AEW had big plans to revisit the CM Punk vs MJF schedule after All outaccording to Wrestling observation bulletin.
- Despite speculation of Punk’s return to WWEno discussion took place between the two parties, according to the Observer.
- Insider P.W. says Mike Tyson could make multiple appearances for AEW. An agreement between the two parties was reached a few days before his return.
- Andre Zarian notes that NBCU executives have been very positive towards NXT lately.
If you’ve heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Please remember that these are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check out our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be true.