A female police officer has been arrested for failing to scan every item at self-checkout, from a high school hockey player who committed suicide after being reported bullied by a teammate to a $1.7 million bathroom in San Francisco. is here Top news of the week From October 16th to 22nd.
1. Three high school hockey players were suspended after a 16-year-old girl committed suicide. Parents said: McKenna Brown’s parents say her daughter has been severely bullied and harassed online.
If you or someone you love is suffering, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. The Crisis Center provides a civilian or veteran with free, confidential emotional support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. Or text HOME to 741-741 (Crisis Text Line).
Three of McKenna’s hockey teammates behind the harassment have been suspended by the Lightning High School Hockey League, says mother Cheryl Brown.
2. Woman arrested for failing to scan all items at Walmart self checkout: Loss prevention is in place to crack down on self checkout theft from the same Walmart store. Police recently reported two incidents of her being arrested for exchanging barcodes at self-checkout counters.
3. Video: Teacher Throws Student Against Wall. Authorities conclude that “no abuse or neglect occurred”: A mother attests that an administrator threw her son against a wall and nailed her son for at least four minutes, I chose to share the disturbing video within the school.
4. Construction of San Francisco public restrooms to cost $1.7 million and won’t be completed until 2025: A spokesperson for the San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department told Fox News Digital that the exorbitant costs were “a burdensome request.” This is due to unpredictable costs,” he said. imposed by PG&E”, construction costs that have jumped from 20% to 30% in the last two years, and hiring workers paid a living wage with benefits.
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – OCTOBER 9: Homeless people are seen in the Tenderloin neighborhood on October 9, 2022 in San Francisco, California, USA. (Photo by Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)
5. Lyft driver fatally shot in head by 19-year-old passenger, police say: shot.
6. Paramedics sent to junior high school after student fell ill in ‘One Chip Challenge’: Several students in junior high school were killed by school staff and paramedics after attempting the ‘One Chip Challenge’. I had to get treatment. Their reaction after eating very spicy tortilla his chips.
Dublin, CA – October 2007: Recent social media trends have caused some children to vomit, sweat profusely and have blue tongues after participating in the One Chip Challenge. After a few students did a challenge at a Bay Area school, mul
7. James Corden lifts ban after ‘massive’ apology to Keith McNally’s fine dining in New York Banned from entering and exiting from Balthazar.
FILE – James Corden attends the ‘Mammals’ photocall at Ham Yard Hotel, London, UK, October 7, 2022. (Dave J. Hogan/Getty Images)
8. Landspout spotted southeast of Phoenix – a type of tornado: Many are wondering what they saw in the southeast valley that looked like a funnel cloud or tornado on Sunday afternoon.
9. Husband of woman who died in restaurant toilet cries out: The husband of the woman realizes that everyone has returned from the bathroom except his wife. “I asked her female cousin to go and check on her,” he said, who fled with the devastating news.
10. American Airlines passengers ‘WEDGED’ among ‘obese people’ on flight seek ‘compensation’: Sidney Watson, who describes himself as an Australian/American political commentator, tweeted on Monday , saying, “Literally – WEDGED among obese people.” There were two obese people on my plane. “
An American Airlines jet at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. (Max Faulkner/Fort Worth Star-Telegram/Tribune News Service via Getty Images)