Did you miss this month’s Top Drug Topics® stories? Catch up on these notable stories today.
Ten. Investigating Factors Influencing Antibiotic Prescribing in Emergency Care
Determining the properties that influence antibiotic prescribing behavior is critical to addressing health inequities.
9. NCPA urges Department of Defense to address pharmacy access restrictions for Tricare beneficiaries
The new restrictions include both independent pharmacies and chain pharmacies.
8. Increased knowledge about HPV could lead to increased vaccination coverage
Improving vaccination coverage for the most common STI in the United States could be as simple as increasing knowledge about HPV.
7. Industry Trends: What to Watch Out For
From biosimilars to artificial intelligence, these are trends poised to take local pharmacies by storm.
6. Stelara Study Shows Effectiveness Against Ulcerative Colitis
Clinical trial results reported at United European Gastroenterology Week 2022 highlight the efficacy of Stelara.
Five. Community health workers drive pharmacy value
In an era where pharmacies are expected to do more than provide medicine, community health workers provide the added value they need.
Four. Robot Capsules Can Help Patients Digest Vancomycin, Insulin
Technology can greatly improve drug absorption.
3. Preparing for Counseling for Patients with OTC Hearing Aids
OTC hearing aids will soon be available, but this access will also involve counseling and safety questions.
2. Motivate and motivate the team after the ‘big resignation’
Keeping your team motivated and incentivized is more important than ever.
1. UAMS Wins NCPA 2022 Good Neighbor Pharmacy Pruitt-Schutte Student Business Plan Competition
The winner was announced at the first plenary session of the 2022 NCPA Annual Convention.