‘lost. recovered. REBORN” opening reception
Friday at 6:30 p.m.
At Art Space/Lima, “LOST. Recovered.” Reborn. Friday at 6:30 p.m. The exhibit features works by three of his artists: Lisa Austin, Karen Bondarchuk, and Steve Parlath. It includes various art forms such as collage, printmaking, and sculpture. The art will be featured in his three galleries at ArtSpace/Lima and the exhibition will run until the end of the year.
‘Honky Tonk Hissy Fit’ by Van Wert
Friday 7:30 PM, Saturday 6:30 PM, Sunday 1:00 PM
See all the antics in the town of Double Wide in West Texas at Off Stage Production’s “Honky Tonk Hissy Fit” performance this weekend at the Vantage Career Center, 818 N. Franklin St., Van Wert please give me. Tickets for the Friday show are $15, doors open at 7:00 PM, and the show starts at 7:30 PM. Saturday tickets are $28, and Sunday tickets for a buffet meal starting at 6:30pm and the show starting at 7:30pm are: It’s also $28 for the 1pm buffet meal and 2pm show. Reservations can be made by calling the Box Office at 419-605-6708.
Casa superhero 5K
Crime Victim Services’ Court Appointed Special Advocates Program (CASA) is hosting the 2nd Annual Super Hero 5K on Saturday from 10am to noon at the Faurot Park Pavilion. Participants are encouraged to wear their favorite superhero outfit during the run.The event will also include face painting and selfie stations. The entry fee is $30 per participant. For more information, please contact Becca Peckinpaugh at 567-940-8255.
‘Legally Blonde’ by Niswanger
Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
See the beloved film come to life on stage at Saturday’s production of Legally Blonde at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center in Van Wert. Follow Elle Woods as she overcomes stereotypes to pursue her dreams and prove that you can be the smartest person in the room while being blonde. Tickets are available at http://www.vanwertlive.com.
CORDIS at Bluffton College
7:30 p.m. Monday
Contemporary Ensemble Group CORDIS will perform “Condition Blue: The Acoustics of Aquatics” at 7:30 PM on Monday at Yoder Recital Hall. The performance, held in partnership with the National Geographic Society, features both traditional and water-based instruments played to the accompaniment of breathtaking visuals and narration, creating a true multimedia experience. Offers. Tickets are $5-10 and can be purchased at http://www.bluffton.edu/tickets.
• open mic night: Stage Door Canteen & Cabaret at Ohio Theater, 122 W. North St., Lima today from 8-10pm.
• trunk or treat: Harvest Baptist Church, 1301 Navajo Trail, Wapaconeta today from 6-7:30 PM.
• “Bullshit:” Friday at 7pm, Miller City – New Cleveland School, 200 N. Main Street, Miller City. Tickets are $8 at the door.
• Claviversary 1st Anniversary: Saturday noon to 9 p.m. at Krave Hometown Creamery, 102 E. Auglaize St., Wapakoneta.
• Pork roast: Sunday at 11 am, West Side Fire Department, 113 E. Sycamore Street, Columbus Grove.
• Choral concert: Sunday at 2:30 pm, Yoder Recital Hall, University of Bluffton.
• Watercolors of Jeanne Beutler: Tuesday, 2-4 p.m. and 5-7 p.m., Putnam County District Library, 136 Putnam Parkway, Ottawa.
share events by email [email protected]See the daily community calendar online at LimaOhio.com/calendar.