Vijay Sales has announced a Republic Day sale where the Mumbai-based retail chain will offer deals and discounts on a wide range of products, including consumer electronics. During the sale, the company offers up to 65% off select smartphones, watches, earphones and other consumer electronics. In addition, we have the following bank offers:
From 25th January, ICICI bank card holders will be able to take advantage of an instant discount of 7.5% up to Rs 3,000 on credit and debit card equivalent monthly installment transactions (over Rs 20,000).
5% instant discount up to Rs 1,500 on credit card non-EMI transactions (INR 20,000 and above)
· ICICI Bank credit card holders are entitled to instant discount of Rs 5,000 on EMI and non-EMI transactions over Rs 1,00,000.
· On 25th January and 26th January, American Express cardholders can take advantage of instant 7.5% discount up to Rs 5,000 on EMI and non-EMI transactions (over Rs 25,000).
· HSBC Bank cardholders can enjoy 7.5% instant discount up to Rs 7,500 on credit card EMI transactions (over Rs 20,000).
· YES Bank credit card holders can take advantage of 5% instant discount up to Rs 2,000 on EMI transactions (over Rs 15,000).
Bank of Baroda credit card holders enjoy instant 5% discount up to Rs 1,500 on EMI transactions for purchases under Rs 40,000 or instant 5% discount up to Rs 2,500 on EMI transactions above Rs 40,000 available.
5% instant discount up to Rs 5,000 on credit card EMI transactions or 5% instant discount up to Rs 1,000 on credit and debit card non-EMI transactions on purchases of Rs 10,000 or more for AU Small Finance Bank cardholders is available.Moreover
· IDFC First Bank credit and debit card holders can enjoy 10% cashback up to Rs 3,000 on EMI transactions (over Rs 15,000).
· One Card credit cardholders can enjoy 10% instant discount up to Rs 3,000 on EMI transactions over Rs 12,000 and up to Rs 2,000 on non-EMI transactions at stores, valid on Saturdays and Sundays only.
Here are some of the gadgets on sale
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4
The Galaxy Z Fold4 is available at a starting price of Rs 1,46,999. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and a 4,400 mAh battery. It features a 7.6-inch HDR10+ foldable dynamic AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. There is a triple camera system on the back, with a 50MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and a telephoto lens for 3x optical zoom. On the front, we have a 4MP camera sensor and a 10MP cover camera.
Available at a discounted price of 18,499 yen. The Vivo Y35 smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor and his 5,000 mAh battery with 44W fast wired charging. It has a triple camera on the back, with a 50MP primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro sensor.
iPhone 14 Plus
The iPhone 14 Plus is available at a starting price of Rs 84,900. You can also take advantage of up to 9 months of interest-free EMI. It has a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR screen and comes in red, blue, midnight, purple, and starlight colors. On the back, there’s a dual camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary camera sensor and a 12 MP depth sensor. On the front is his 12MP phone.
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro
Galaxy Buds2 Pro is available at a discounted price of Rs 15,999. Available in graphite, mullet purple, and white colors. Water resistance is IPX7 grade. It features 10mm audio drivers, active noise cancellation and Bluetooth 5.3 for wireless connectivity.
Redmi Buds 3 Lite
The Redmi Buds 3 Lite are available at a discounted price of Rs 1,499. The earbuds have he 6mm audio drivers and boast up to 18 hours of battery life with the charging case. The dustproof and dripproof performance is IP54. Other features include ambient noise cancellation, a USB-C port for charging, and Bluetooth 5.2 for wireless connectivity.