Stay warm and comfortable wherever you go this winter with these cold-weather gear. From sleek ski helmets to warm hand warmers, ward off frigid temperatures.
Planning a ski trip to Breckenridge? Maybe you’ve booked a log cabin for New Year’s. Wherever you go this winter, our buyer’s guide to winter gadgets has everything you need to stay warm and comfortable.
RELATED: 15 Best Under $150 Gadgets You Can Buy This Holiday Season
If skiing or snowboarding is part of your trip, check out the Ryidar LinkLens Pro 2.0. These smart audio snow goggles provide an immersive audio experience even in windy conditions.
Then you can use your device while protecting your hands with the DEXFUZE Waterproof Drylight Gloves from DexShell. It is waterproof, windproof and touchscreen compatible.
Travel to winter destinations like a pro with these vacation gadgets.
1. Ryidar LinkLens Pro 2.0 Smart Audio Snow Goggles bring your favorite music and smart assistant connectivity on the way down the mountain.
Would you like to challenge the mountain while listening to your favorite music?of Ryidar LinkLens Pro 2.0 Smart Audio Snow Goggles help you do that. It features upgraded drivers, speakers and hardware for incredible audio on the slopes. You can even connect to your voice assistant with the push of a button.
Available on the official website for around $210.
2. The SENA Latitude Series smart snow helmet protects you from crashes. Plus, it comes with a speaker and mic so you can talk to your group.
A helmet is a must on the slopes. But with the SENA Latitude Series Smart Snow Helmet, you can stay in touch with the group. This is thanks to the speaker and microphone embedded in the earpads. You can also use your sound system to stream music.
You can buy it for $159 on the official website.
3. DexShell DEXFUZE Waterproof Drylite Gloves keep your hands warm no matter the weather. Even better, it’s touchscreen compatible.
Keeps your hands warm while wearing. DexShell DEXFUZE Waterproof Drylite GlovesThanks to DEXFUZE technology, these windproof and waterproof gloves have a 3-in-1 fabric construction. These touchscreen-compatible gloves keep you connected to technology even outdoors, so we’ve created a buyer’s guide to winter gadgets.
You can get it for $55.99 on the official website.
4. The BioLite HeadLamp 325 lights up your winter adventures outdoors, and the straps keep comfort in mind.
Light up your winter trek in the forest at night. BioLite HeadLamp 325 Ultralight USB HeadlampIt offers bright light, flexible modes and USB charging capabilities. Meanwhile, 3D SlimFit technology integrates a USB headlamp into a performance fabric head strap.
Available on the official website for $39.95.
Five. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Brings you comfortable sound on planes, trains and cars. Quiet mode blurs out annoying background noise.
Relax on your way to and from your winter destination with the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II. It can be adjusted according to the shape of the ear, so you can wear it comfortably for a long time. Next, block out background noise with Quiet Mode-enhanced ANC.
You can buy it on the official website for $299.
6. EcoFlow DELTA Pro Portable Power Station provides backup power in case of power outages lasting several days. Also great for RV trips and off-grid adventures.
prepare for a possible snowstorm EcoFlow DELTA Pro Portable Power StationIt supports a capacity of 3.6 kWh and can be expanded to 25 kWh. Additionally, the smart home panel allows you to connect up to 2 units to 10 home circuits. That’s why this gadget is featured in our winter gadget buyer’s guide.
Available on the official website for $3,699.
7. The Carter Move mug and slide-lock lid keep coffee, cocoa, or tea hot for up to 6 hours. Plus, it’s easy to drink and close while driving.
Have your coffee without a spill on your way to the ski slopes. Carter Move mug and slide lock lidThe lid opens easily with your thumb and snaps back effortlessly. What’s more, the inside is ceramic coated so your drink won’t retain any flavor.
You can get it for $30 on the official website.
8. The Ocoopa Rechargeable Hand Warmer Series keeps your hands warm in frosty conditions. You can also charge your iPhone with a 10,000 mAh battery.
Keep your hands warm during your raging city walks with the Ocoopa Rechargeable Hand Warmer Series. The curved body is lightweight and easy to hold. With 3 temperature settings ranging from 95°F to 131°F, you can choose your preferred temperature.
You can buy it for $25.99 on the official website.
9. Vinarmour wine carrier impact resistant travel bag protects your wine and transports it in style to BYOB restaurants, bonfires and more.
Want to bring your own wine to a local restaurant? Carry it with Vinarmour Wine Carrier Shockproof Travel BagThis travel wine bag is foldable, portable and puncture and spill proof. We’ve also included it in our winter gadget buyer’s guide because it keeps the wine warm.
Available on the official website for $298.95.
10. Marshall Willen portable speakers add quality music anywhere from the jacuzzi to the fire pit to keep the party going.
With the Marshall Willen Portable Speaker, you can make your trip musical. Small but powerful, this compact Bluetooth speaker features a 2-inch full-range driver and his two passive radiators. It also has an IP67 rating.
You can get it for $119.99 on the official website.
Make the most of your winter holidays on your trip with one of these great winter gadgets. What’s a great winter gadget you own? Tell us!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day. Be sure to follow us to get the latest information.
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜