Apple has released iOS 16.3 Release Candidate for iPhone. He’s also released his iPadOS 16.3 Release Candidate for iPad, and macOS Ventura 13.2 Release Candidate for Mac.
A new iOS 16.3 Release Candidate is now available for developers. A public beta release of the software is also planned for this week.
Below is a video from Zollotech that showcases the new features coming to the iPhone with the new iOS 16.3 software. Let’s take a look at the details of this update.
As you can see from the video, the iOS 16.3 software update brings many new features to the iPhone. You can see exactly what’s included in Apple’s release notes below.
This update includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
– New Unity wallpapers honor black history and culture in celebration of Black History Month
– Apple ID security keys allow users to increase the security of their accounts by requiring a physical security key as part of the two-factor authentication sign-in process on new devices
– Support for HomePod (2nd Gen)
– Emergency SOS calls require the side button to be pressed and held above or below the volume button and released to prevent inadvertent emergency calls.
– Fixed an issue in Freeform where some drawing strokes made with Apple Pencil or finger did not appear in the shared board
– Addressed an issue where the wallpaper would appear black on the lock screen
– Fixed an issue where horizontal lines may appear momentarily while booting iPhone 14 Pro Max
– Fixed Home lock screen widget not showing Home app status accurately
– Addresses an issue where Siri would sometimes not properly respond to music requests
– Resolves an issue where Siri requests in CarPlay may not be recognized correctly
Apple plans to release the final version of iOS 16.3 next week. You also need to get iPadOS 16.3, macOS Ventura 13.2, tvOS 9.3, watchOS 9.3 at the same time.
Source and Image Copyright: Zollotech
Filed Under: Apple, Apple iPhone, Top stories
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.