Microsoft today announced a new addition to its latest Windows 11 operating system, announcing the availability of tabs within Windows 11. file explorer app, Taskbar management Sharing and enhancements to the Windows 11 Photos app. Towards the end of this month, October 2022, Microsoft will roll out a new update. Photos app in Windows 11It was created to better organize your photos, why photos come from your phone, camera, OneDrive, or other source, and put them all together in one “luxury gallery,” according to Microsoft. .
“Tabbed file explorer: One of our most loved and used features, File Explorer, just got better. Windows is always looking for ways to simplify everyday tasks and make collaboration as easy as possible. That’s why we’re releasing tabs to File Explorer that let you organize your files and easily switch between folders.
new[お気に入り]Sections are a great place to pin the files you use most. And thanks to OneDrive, it’s now easier to see important information, such as which colleagues have recently edited or commented on the file. When you share content, Windows can also provide a list of contacts who are likely to share content with you and personalized suggestions based on your information. Microsoft 365 account. (Microsoft 365 subscription sold separately)
windows 11 2022 update
We’re also excited to bring you an exciting new Memories experience to revisit your photos stored in OneDrive. Enjoy photos that summarize recent highlights, time spent with loved ones, and more. We also recently announced that the Photos app now connects directly to your iCloud Photo Library for seamless access to all your photos on your iPhone. Just install iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft Store and the photos you take with your iPhone will automatically appear in the Photos app. iCloud integration will be available in November. “
Windows 11 features
– File Explorer Tabs: Switch tabs to see different views without opening multiple windows.frequently accessed files[お気に入り]You can also pin it to a section.
– Suggested actions: Windows suggests certain types of actions depending on what you are doing on your computer. For example, highlighting a phone number or date may display a popup asking if you want to make an audio or video call or schedule an appointment.
– Taskbar overflow: If you pin more apps to the taskbar than can fit on the screen, a set of 3 dots will appear. Clicking this will bring up the overflow taskbar and show you all the app icons not visible on your screen. Primary taskbar view.
– Task Manager Shortcut from Taskbar: Right-clicking the taskbar will pop up a menu asking if you want to open Taskbar Settings or Windows Task Manager.
– Share: The Windows share experience now allows discovering more devices when they are nearby. You can share files from your desktop, File Explorer, Photos app, Snipping Tool, Xbox app, or other apps.
Filed Under: Technology News, Top News
Disclosure: Some articles contain affiliate links. When you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets earns an affiliate commission. learn more.